Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A love of my life


I never know that love can make us feel differently. I got married to a lovely man on 21st April, 1995. I guess that was love at a first sight and for both of us our love is a first love. I just knew that he is the one that will make me happy for the rest of my life.

I was so greatful that he has thought me a lot of thing especially in nuturing our love. He is a very soft spoken man and sometimes can be very romantic. I just loves him the way he is and hope he will love me forever and until death do us apart.

At the age of 22 years old, I got my eldest son, Tengku Danish Mirza. He was born when I'm still studying at UUM, if I'm not mistaken when I were in second year. Being young mother has thought me a lot of patient and financial management. I'm glad that the experience has helped me a lot in working out my financial management. Well, I'm still learning on managing my temper.

I've faced a lot of obstacles in managing our marriage especially when we have to carry a very big responsibility. By the age of 27 years, we already have 3 beautiful kids. Our financial doesn't really good during that time and we have to seek assistance from my father in law. What a great father he is. I'm so thankful that he had helped us a lot during that time. The only things that i regretted until now was my previous attitude towards my parents in law. I don't love them as much as I love my own parents. Anyway, that was past story, I had apologized to them but I don't really have the courage to mention which part that I'm sorry for. As Muslim, I've done my obligation to ask for a forgiveness. Alhamdulillah.

Looking to the people that closer to me and I love today which are my husband, Tengku Sharimi, my eldest son, Tengku Danish Mirza, my the only daughter, Tengku Nurul Qistina and my youngest son, Tengku Danish Muhaimin, I would say that they really bring joys and happiness in my life. I wish this love will remain forever and they never stop saying I love u Sayang or I love u Ibu because they are loves in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates